Feb 6, 2012

Anna Wintour- Her ‘Bitchiness’

anna wintour Anna wintour quotes on fashion



I'm an ice queen, I’m the Sun King, I’m an alien fleeing from District 9 and I’m a dominatrix. So I reckon that makes me a lukewarm royalty with a whip from outer space."





“It’s always about timing. If it’s too soon, no one understands. If it’s too late, everyone’s forgotten.”



[0411magWintour5]



Create your own style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.”

Slide113 Anna wintour quotes on fashion





















“You want to stay true to the moment and be rooted in the world as it is in the here and now, yet, especially with a magazine like Vogue, believe passionately in the need for escapism, to create something that transports us all to a place magical and
otherworldly.”



Anna Wintour



It's part of my job to get to know these people, to understand who they are. I won't pretend that I'm sitting here with a spreadsheet . . . 'Now it's time to reach out to LeBron James'



Anna Wintour, Costume Institute Gala, Superheroes, The Met



You can make a film in Hollywood without Steven Spielberg's blessing, and you can publish software without Bill Gates's blessing, but you can't succeed in fashion without Anna's blessing

 
Anna Wintour, Karl Lagerfeld


  • "[The democratization of luxury] means more people are going to get better fashion. And the more people who can have fashion, the better.









You either know fashion or you don't.






“If you look at any great fashion photograph out of context, it will tell you just as much about what's going on in the world as a headline in The New York Times.



   




  • Fashion's not about looking back. It's always about looking forward.



  •  

    “I’d just been on a trip to Minnesota, where I can only kindly describe most of the people I saw as little houses,” Wintour said. “There’s such an epidemic of obesity in the United States, and for some reason, everybody focuses on anorexia.”



                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment